University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State (Unimed) Registration procedure for all newly admitted students of the university in the 2019/2020 academic session has been published. All newly admitted students of the university are therefore advised to follow the steps as stated below to complete their registration for the 2019/2020 academic session.
1. Visit JAMB Website & Print your Admission Letter
2. VISIT the University Portal on unimed.edu.ng/portal
3. Click on Check Admission Status to know your admission status and Accept It
4. Click on Payment to make payment for Acceptance Fee online and print evidence of payment or Generate Payment Invoice to pay through commercial banks via e- tranzact platform. Visit the portal thereafter to Confirm your Payment by carefully entering your Payment Confirmation No if payment was made through commercial banks.
5. Click Account Creation to Create Student Account and Subsequently Log In to fill all required forms.
6. Download & Print Completed Forms in 4 Copies.
7. Proceed to Academic Affairs Office for Screening (from Monday 15th October 2018) with 4 Copies of Printed Forms, Original Copies of Credentials – JAMB Admission Letter, ‘O’ Level/’A’ Level/B.Sc Result, Local Government Attestation Letter, Birth Certificate, Letter of good conduct from reputable person in the society, 4 Passport sized photograph, A
8. Proceed to the Health Centre to complete medical registration.
9. On Successful Clearance, proceed to pay for School Fees and Accommodation Fees (For Hostel Space).
10. Log in to your Account and fill Course Registration Form.
11. Download & Print Completed Course Registration in 4 Copies.
12. Proceed to your Departmental Course Coordinator for endorsement of Registration Form
13. Proceed to your Department for Head of Department’s endorsement
14. Proceed to Dean of your Faculty for endorsement.
15. Thereafter, Submit your completed course registration forms to your Faculty Officer.