Edo Association of southern California Inc. “Nedoye ” Invites applications from Indigenes of Edo State admitted into any one of the following tertiary institutions namely: University of Benin, Ambrose Ali University and Federal Polytechnic, Auchi.
Four awards valued at two thousand US dollars ($2000) each, spread over four academic years .
REQUIREMENTS: ( PLEASE NOTE THAT INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED)
1. Full time degree students only.
2. Point of award: First, second and third year students only. Final year students are. Not eligible .
B. APPLICATION: All applications must include the following;
1. The applicant’s name, residential and postal address, email address and phone number.
2. A short essay about self outlining Indigene, circumstance and need for the scholarship.
3. JAMB letter of admission.
4. Letter from chairman of applicants local government area of origin.
5. Letter from head of the relevant department with authentic matriculation number.
6. Two colored passport photographs.
7. For applicants in second year and above, last sessions academic results.
Please note that for successful applicants, all information provided in the application will be independently verified before disbursement.
Awardees must maintain an equivalent of second class honors to renew the award,consequently, all recipients must furnish their yearly results to the scholarship committee or forfeit the award.
Dr. Bright Aregs President
Dr. Sonny Okundolor Scholarship Committee Chairman
Comr. Apollinaris Igenegba Akpejiori Jr. Representative, Nigeria
Call or WhatsApp Representative, EASC, Inc. “Nedoye” Comrade Apollinaris Jr. 08143253502/08088426098 or visit our office, F1 Basement, University of Benin, Ugbowo, Benin City.
Application Closes 1st of November, 2019.